MMSCNY is an ongoing collaboration between the Rural Health Network and a host of partner organizations in Broome and Tioga Counties. Together, they seek to improve transportation access and coordination in the Greater Southern Tier Region, with particular regard to the area's rural communities.
MMSCNY recognizes the difficulties that many of South Central New York's rural residents face everyday getting to medical appointments. With that in mind, it has undertaken a new initiative, dubbed Connection to Care, or CTC, to help solve the problem. Read more about the new project on our News and Notes page!
MMSCNY's flagship program is the GetThere Call Center. It provides FREE trip planning, travel training, and transportation education services to people throughout the region and beyond. GetThere is staffed by two Mobility and Transportation Advocates who are well-versed in the area's transportation options and eager to assist anyone with travel needs or questions.
To call GetThere, dial toll-free at 1-855-373-4040
- Mobility and Transportation Advocates are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Call anytime after hours to leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Get there MTA's can also be reached via email at
- Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MMSCNY
- People can also dial 211 and ask for GetThere