New York State of Health
What is the New York State of Health?
- New York State of Health is the official Health Plan Marketplace. As of October 1, 2013, individuals and small business owners (2-50 employees) can shop, compare and enroll in high quality, low cost, comprehensive health insurance.
- Enrollment ends March 31, 2014. If you are not enrolled in a health care plan by this date, you will be penalized on your income tax for 2014. The penalty is $95 or 1% of your income, whichever is greater.
- In-Person Assistors (IPAs)/Navigators are available in your community to assist with navigating the NY State of Health Plan Marketplace.
- Visit Navigator Sites and Hours to find a navigator in your county or click here to search for a navigator near you.
- December 1: The Navigator Sites and Hours have been updated. Some site locations have changed, click on the link above to see the updated list.
- The Rural Health Network is hosting on-site navigators at our office, located at 2663 Main St in Whitney Point, every Tuesday and the first Friday of every month.
- Call us at 607-692-7669 to learn how you can set up an appointment and get enrolled in a health care plan.
Have a Question?
- To speak with a New York State of Health Customer Service Representative call 1-855-355-5777. Starting October 1, 2013, the call center will be open during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Rural Health Network of South Central NY is Here to Help
- As always, our office can help you with any questions you might have. We can be reached at 607-692-7669 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Click the Kaiser Logo to Get Started
Kaiser Foundation Video
Join the Rural Health Network team!
Rural Health Network of South Central New York is seeking a Health Care Access Advocate in Whitney Point! This is a 900 hour AmeriCorps service member position serving approximately 25-35 hours per week. The Health Care Access Advocate will conduct intakes of rural individuals with health-related needs and refer to health benefits programs for enrollment into insurance plan, prescription assistance, vision, dental, or other health-related financial supports to help with access to primary care, medications, and disease self-management/education services. The position will end in November 2014.
Cookbooks and Crockpots at Mary Wilcox Library
WHITNEY POINT - Come to Whitney Point's Mary Wilcox Memorial Library to learn about nutritious family meals that can be made in a crock-pot and get a brand new ...
Posted Nov 13, 2013, 9:43 AM by Josie Maroney
Health Benefit Marketplace is Topic of Information Session
OXFORD - An information session will be held at the Oxford Memorial Library on the topic of the Health Benefit Marketplace in New York State and how you can get help ...
Posted Nov 6, 2013, 7:55 AM by Josie Maroney
Enrollment Services for Health Insurance at Chenango Health Network
NORWICH - The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, was launched on October 1. Open enrollment to choose a health plan began, and coverage can start as early as January ...
Posted Nov 6, 2013, 7:39 AM by Josie Maroney
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 7. View more »
Regional Collaborative Food, Health, and Mobility Projects:
Rural Health Network of South Central New York, Inc.
P.O. Box 416, 2663 Main Street, Whitney Point, NY 13862
(607)692-7669 or toll-free at (888)603-5973
Page last updated: October 31, 2013